• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question Bug(s) with channelytics showing up

I've noticed that the first time I search for any channel on YouTube and then click on it, channelytics won't display. I have to either f5 (Windows Chrome) to get channelytics to show up or I need to click on Videos, Shorts, Playlists, whatever, and then if I click on Home then channelytics will load. Once channelytics has displayed for one channel then all subsequent ones I search for and click on will display channelytics. I've also found that the first channel I search for won't display channelytics, but the second channel I search will display channelytics correctly (even if I never saw channelytics on the first channel). I'm on the latest version of Windows Chrome, have all Windows 11 patches applied, and am on Tubebuddy 1.45.1570.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I've noticed that the first time I search for any channel on YouTube and then click on it, channelytics won't display. I have to either f5 (Windows Chrome) to get channelytics to show up or I need to click on Videos, Shorts, Playlists, whatever, and then if I click on Home then channelytics will load. Once channelytics has displayed for one channel then all subsequent ones I search for and click on will display channelytics. I've also found that the first channel I search for won't display channelytics, but the second channel I search will display channelytics correctly (even if I never saw channelytics on the first channel). I'm on the latest version of Windows Chrome, have all Windows 11 patches applied, and am on Tubebuddy 1.45.1570.

Hi... Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, this is a known issue which is occurring due to the conflict caused by the recent YouTube handle introduction. It should be fixed by a normal refresh or you can look up that channel using their channel id. So for instance: YouTube.com/c/channelid

Tito Whisky

Hi... Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, this is a known issue which is occurring due to the conflict caused by the recent YouTube handle introduction. It should be fixed by a normal refresh or you can look up that channel using their channel id. So for instance: YouTube.com/c/channelid
Since October 2023, Channelytics hasn't been working. I have installed version 1.45.1570 of the app extension on Chrome, and none of the channel access links display any data. I have a Pro license. In this link https://support.tubebuddy.com/hc/en...e-update-affecting-some-accounts-October-2023 they say it was already fixed, but as I reported back then, it wasn't resolved and it still isn't working."

Attachments

• Sin t├¡tulo3.jpg
    Sin título3.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Sin t├¡tulo2.jpg
    Sin título2.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Sin t├¡tulo1.jpg
    Sin título1.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 42

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Since October 2023, Channelytics hasn't been working. I have installed version 1.45.1570 of the app extension on Chrome, and none of the channel access links display any data. I have a Pro license. In this link https://support.tubebuddy.com/hc/en...e-update-affecting-some-accounts-October-2023 they say it was already fixed, but as I reported back then, it wasn't resolved and it still isn't working."

Can you please send us a support ticket at support@tubebuddy.com so that our team can give this a check?