• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How to get channel monitize?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j taylor

I have been working on my channel for a long period of time and now getting the good response from the audience. As it is my first experience about the channel monitization and i wanna ask this question from the community that what factors that matter the most?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
If you meant what's the minimum requirement for the channel monetization, then you need to get 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours in 365 days. The watch hours need to be the public watch hours which excludes the watch hours that you have gained from the shorts, private and unlisted videos.

You can check out the YouTube/Google Article for more information here:

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
If you meant what's the minimum requirement for the channel monetization, then you need to get 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours in 365 days. The watch hours need to be the public watch hours which excludes the watch hours that you have gained from the shorts, private and unlisted videos.

OP
OP
J

j taylor

thanks for your valuable time and words

Status
Not open for further replies.