• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review I feel lost in my channel

OP
OP
DiceandAutism

DiceandAutism

Thank you for the review! I am tik toker so I am trying to get people to move to my site so that's where alot of inside stuff comes from i will try to work on that

Cocinando con Ampy

TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Tengo el mismo problema, tengo la sensación de que no avanzo, en mi canal de cocína podría darme algunos consejos?

Melanie H

melaniehilliard.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello, I am new, but I checked out your channel and have a couple comments. You name is cool but it makes me think of roll playing (dice) and Autism. So, the name makes me think that you are going to be talking about RPG and Autism on your channel. I probably had help from your image logo also because it incorporates a 20 sided die and the autism acceptance logo. I have a friend with an autistic son and recognized the logo.
I had no idea by the title that you were going to be talking about D&D only. I don't know if it would be beneficial to change your channel name? I hate making a drastic suggestion like that because it looks like you have invested a lot of time into it. I thought a title like Autistic D&D Life. Something that shares the autism but focuses on D & D.
Also, I like your skits, but that wasn't what I was expecting either. I noticed that they do not get many views and some of them are long. I lost interest. Could you cut them down into highlights and add some graphics, sound effects and transitions more frequently? Another suggestion is to have a D & D only playlist and a Autism only playlist. Keep the ones that incorporate both topics. But, that way if someone who comes to your channel thinking that it is talking about autism and doesn't know or isn't interested in D&D, then you have content geared towards them. The same for the D&D content.
I am too new to know if 1,416,758 views for 6000 subscribers is good or not. However, having you have been working really hard to produce over 360 videos. I finished 17 videos my first month (my 1 month anniversary is today) on YouTube and it was challenging.
I have tried to provide my opinion and ideas and I hope that it helps. I know that I am really new to content creation, but the information I am leaving is from looking at your channel like a potential subscriber would. Best of luck to you.
Melanie