• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Is the twitter integration link still not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rallon

I'm trying to Integrate Twitter to my TubeBuddy account and the link keeps giving me an error page. Is there a way I can add it manually?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I'm trying to Integrate Twitter to my TubeBuddy account and the link keeps giving me an error page. Is there a way I can add it manually?

Hi! I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

I'm afraid that we no longer support Twitter Integration due to the recent changes that happened pertaining to X's API. To be more precised, they had undergone a massive change in their API during the transition period from Twitter to X, hence, due to this conflict, the integration is obsolete at the moment. We're working with our dev team to update our dashboard so that it can be removed to avoid any muddle up.

Last edited:

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Hi! I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

I'm afraid that we no longer support Twitter Integration due to the recent changes that happened pertaining to X's API. To be more precised, they had undergone a massive change in their API during the transition period from Twitter to X, hence, due to this conflict, the integration is obsolete at the moment. We're working with our dev team to update our dashboard so that it can be removed to avoid any muddle up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.