• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Mobile Gear Which app is best record video on free phone for YouTube?

Amelia Kein

Recently I got a free Government iPhone. I want to record to a YouTube video for my channel. Can anyone help me to suggest a best that I can use on iPhone to record a YouTube video?

Reactions: xungying

John polis

Recording a video for YouTube is easy. I think iPhone camera quality is outstanding. Further you can edit your recorded video in Capcut application that gives your video a new look and you can also share your YouTube videos with friends through whatsapp.

Reactions: Amelia Kein

hiimnickie

TubeBuddy User
I like using CapCut on my phone when editing for all social media platforms but if you have the choice it is a lot easier to edit and typically have access to more app features whether it is CapCut or Adobe if you are able to use a computer.

UlterMonster

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
For simply recording videos without editing you can simply take the video the upload by pressing share and choosing youtube, to edit on IPhone the best app I have used is Youtube Create app that is still in beta but it is pretty good in my opinion

redbulla

I'm making a video about switch rom to post on yotube channel, I use capcut. I recommend using the capcut tool to edit videos, because I find it has very professional video editing features, of course it's free.

Reactions: xungying

Buzdar

For free video recording on your phone for YouTube, consider using apps like Open Camera (Android) or Filmic Pro (iOS). They offer good quality recording options without requiring a purchase, making them suitable for YouTube content creation.

Alizban

Achrafieh is one of BeirutΓÇÖs most charming neighborhoods, offering a mix of tradition and modernity. When you rent an apartment in Achrafieh, you enjoy elegant residential buildings, trendy boutiques, and vibrant cafes. This neighborhood is well-connected, providing easy access to other parts of Beirut. The cosmopolitan atmosphere makes Achrafieh an attractive option for both locals and expatriates. Renting an apartment in Achrafieh allows you to experience a blend of cultural heritage and contemporary living.

mightythor

Recently I got a free Government iPhone. I want to record to a YouTube video for my channel. Can anyone help me to suggest a best that I can use on iPhone to record a YouTube video?
I think iPhone camera quality is outstanding. Further you can edit your recorded video in Capcut application and also you can share your videos with friends through whatsapp groups.

LeloBemi

I have used different applications to record videos about FMWhatsApp guides. Some video editing apps are below that you may try:

• Capcut (Most Famous).
  • InShot
  • KineMaster
  • VivaVideo
  • PowerDirector
  • Adobe Premiere Rush

Salt12312

Recently, I got a free Government iPhone. I want to record a YouTube video for my channel. Can you suggest the best app I can use on my iPhone to record a YouTube video? Also, I've been using FM WhatsApp on my Android, and it's been fantastic for extra features and customization!

My recommendation tools are these but like any have other ideal please share
  • Capcut, InShot, KineMaster and VivaVideo

shanishah

Creating a video for YouTube is a straightforward process. The camera quality of an iPhone is exceptional, making it a great choice for recording. After filming, you can use the CapCut app to edit your video, giving it a fresh and polished appearance. Additionally, you can easily share your YouTube videos with friends via WhatsApp.

amni ola

For recording videos on a free phone for YouTube, Open Camera is highly recommended. It offers robust features like video stabilization, manual controls, and easy integration with YouTube for seamless uploads. Its intuitive interface and reliable performance make it a popular choice among content creators looking to produce high-quality videos without additional costs. More over you can click here to see the most demanded gb apks.

For recording videos on a free phone for YouTube, Open Camera is highly recommended. It offers robust features like video stabilization, manual controls, and seamless YouTube integration. With its intuitive interface and reliable performance, it's perfect for content creators aiming for high-quality videos without extra costs.