• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Mobile Gear Which app is best record video on free phone for YouTube?

Amelia Kein

Recently I got a free Government iPhone. I want to record to a YouTube video for my channel. Can anyone help me to suggest a best that I can use on iPhone to record a YouTube video?

John polis

Recording a video for YouTube is easy. I think iPhone camera quality is outstanding. Further you can edit your recorded video in Capcut application that gives your video a new look and you can also share your YouTube videos with friends through whatsapp.

hiimnickie

TubeBuddy User
I like using CapCut on my phone when editing for all social media platforms but if you have the choice it is a lot easier to edit and typically have access to more app features whether it is CapCut or Adobe if you are able to use a computer.

UlterMonster

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
For simply recording videos without editing you can simply take the video the upload by pressing share and choosing youtube, to edit on IPhone the best app I have used is Youtube Create app that is still in beta but it is pretty good in my opinion