• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How can I also use Find&Replace in the translations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

commaik

My native language is German and I use some foreign languages which I create manually during the upload.
Over time, I always have to adjust links (affiliate) in my video description. I use the Find&Replace bulk tool for this. It works great!

BUT: The tool does not adjust the links in the translations. The old, invalid or inactive links remain in the translations.

To solve this problem, I would have to manually adjust the links in each translation in each video.

Is there a way to use the tool in the translations as well?

Thank you

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
My native language is German and I use some foreign languages which I create manually during the upload.
Over time, I always have to adjust links (affiliate) in my video description. I use the Find&Replace bulk tool for this. It works great!

BUT: The tool does not adjust the links in the translations. The old, invalid or inactive links remain in the translations.

To solve this problem, I would have to manually adjust the links in each translation in each video.

Thank you

Heyo, can you please drop an email to our support team at support@tubebuddy.com so that they can look into this? Once done, please drop the ticket ID here so we can give this a check.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Thank you

Heyo, can you please drop an email to our support team at support@tubebuddy.com so that they can look into this? Once done, please drop the ticket ID here so we can give this a check.

Status
Not open for further replies.