• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Explore Nature's beauty, culture, and history with Wambui Kirumba on my YouTube channel, as i turns my content into a thriving business, sharing gospe

WambuiKirumba

User name: WambuiKirumba
Title of introduction: Explore Nature's beauty, culture, and history with Wambui Kirumba on my YouTube channel, as i turns my content into a thriving business, sharing gospel music, spiritual insights, global travel tales, and a touch of forex trading, all while navigating the irony of culinary adventures
Your name/ Alias: Wambui
Where are you from? I am from Kenya, is located in East Africa, its a country that combines breathtaking natural beauty, rich in cultural diversity and a vibrant History. It is famous for, the Safari adventures, Great wildbeast migration, Beautiful white sandy beaches, Obama's roots (it's the birth place of Barrack Obama's father) and it has Nairobi as the capital city which is the emerging technology and inovation hub in Africa.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found out about TubeBuddy from many youtube searches in my effort to optimize my youtube channel. I got encouraged to join the forums because of the many opportunities that i saw lied behind the forum, this is of course from the many videos on youtube talking about how it has helped many youtubers to maximize and get the most value from their channels.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I started my youtube channel to make it my business, my primary source of income. I was motivated to take this channel after the company i was working for consolidated their operations to one region and having everone else in remote regions redundant. After several monthe of job search with no success, i decided to venture into youtube content creation, make it my business and make a livelihood like the millions out there :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to share an experience of beautiful musical experience by listening to music in the background while working or when they are out and about on their daily activities, enjoy escapades of what nature has to offer in the travels across the globe, walk with me in the journey of forex trading.
How frequently do you upload? 3 videos a week, a music video, travel escapade, forex instance
What are your hobbies? I love travelling, reading, cooking is a try i like but i somehow struggle with it, quite an irony, right....i know
What is your biggest dream? In the scope, i dream of having my channel getting listed amongst the most viewed / most subscribed to or in any category, and that i'll be able to sustain my family and community in abundance from the returns i make in youtube.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXDH7ZcVRo62UcKeAbnQsKg

winedownwiths

Subscriber Goal
Nice to meet you! cooking is the same for me. I like it but it's more of me just trying different things that don't always work.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: WambuiKirumba
Title of introduction: Explore Nature's beauty, culture, and history with Wambui Kirumba on my YouTube channel, as i turns my content into a thriving business, sharing gospel music, spiritual insights, global travel tales, and a touch of forex trading, all while navigating the irony of culinary adventures
Your name/ Alias: Wambui
Where are you from? I am from Kenya, is located in East Africa, its a country that combines breathtaking natural beauty, rich in cultural diversity and a vibrant History. It is famous for, the Safari adventures, Great wildbeast migration, Beautiful white sandy beaches, Obama's roots (it's the birth place of Barrack Obama's father) and it has Nairobi as the capital city which is the emerging technology and inovation hub in Africa.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found out about TubeBuddy from many youtube searches in my effort to optimize my youtube channel. I got encouraged to join the forums because of the many opportunities that i saw lied behind the forum, this is of course from the many videos on youtube talking about how it has helped many youtubers to maximize and get the most value from their channels.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I started my youtube channel to make it my business, my primary source of income. I was motivated to take this channel after the company i was working for consolidated their operations to one region and having everone else in remote regions redundant. After several monthe of job search with no success, i decided to venture into youtube content creation, make it my business and make a livelihood like the millions out there :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to share an experience of beautiful musical experience by listening to music in the background while working or when they are out and about on their daily activities, enjoy escapades of what nature has to offer in the travels across the globe, walk with me in the journey of forex trading.
How frequently do you upload? 3 videos a week, a music video, travel escapade, forex instance
What are your hobbies? I love travelling, reading, cooking is a try i like but i somehow struggle with it, quite an irony, right....i know
What is your biggest dream? In the scope, i dream of having my channel getting listed amongst the most viewed / most subscribed to or in any category, and that i'll be able to sustain my family and community in abundance from the returns i make in youtube.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXDH7ZcVRo62UcKeAbnQsKg

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

OP
OP
WambuiKirumba

WambuiKirumba

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Well noted and thank you. I have followed the instructions, i was just wondering if i should be able to view the button from my side or if it happens automatically. (If automatically done, then i guess am sorted :) )