• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Gear head with a half assed arts degree.

patcaspp

Subscriber Goal
User name: patcaspp
Title of introduction: Gear head with a half assed arts degree.
Your name/ Alias: Patcaspp
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Used to be apart of a forum called YTtalk. I Googled similar forums & this one looked solid.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Trying to expand my horizons and really push my limits of my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Meet new people. Collaborate on projects. Promote art & learn new ways to do things.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Gaming, Cars, Art, Photos, Music & More.
What is your biggest dream? To make a living doing what I enjoy. Creating content.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@patcaspp

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: patcaspp
Title of introduction: Gear head with a half assed arts degree.
Your name/ Alias: Patcaspp
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Used to be apart of a forum called YTtalk. I Googled similar forums & this one looked solid.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Trying to expand my horizons and really push my limits of my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Meet new people. Collaborate on projects. Promote art & learn new ways to do things.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Gaming, Cars, Art, Photos, Music & More.
What is your biggest dream? To make a living doing what I enjoy. Creating content.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@patcaspp

Welcome! Great to have you onboard!

OP
OP
patcaspp

patcaspp

Subscriber Goal
Hello friend. Welcome to the forum. Arts is life. I am Graphic designer.
Thank you!! sorry for the late reply haven't been on the forums much life's been busy! Do you do video editing too? I'm looking for someone to help make me a trailer for my channel lol