• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Simply southern lady with an accent to match that most likely speaks my mind more than I should out loud LOL : )

Tina G

TubeBuddy Legend
User name: Tina G
Title of introduction: Simply southern lady with an accent to match that most likely speaks my mind more than I should out loud LOL : )
Your name/ Alias: Tina
Where are you from? Southeastern United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? You Tuber Stephanie Parisi
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Information
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Share what other folks want to know about creating their own skin care products at home
all in one place; without having to go searching all over the place for information and take the mystery out of where to start. As well as start an online course in advanced formulation.
How frequently do you upload? Bi Weekly
What are your hobbies? I like to crochet, read and paint. I also like cooking and love Mexican food!
What is your biggest dream? To move to Ireland
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@tinaGskincarehaven81109

Reactions: Bookish Olive

Bookish Olive

Subscriber Goal
Hey, girl! Hey!
What a great niche! Such a wide audience too. Anyone who wants safe, natural, skin car. There is a large percentage of people with sensitive skin (me, too), so videos that add that type of content would do well, I think.

Reactions: Tina G
OP
OP
Tina G

Tina G

TubeBuddy Legend
Hey, girl! Hey!
What a great niche! Such a wide audience too. Anyone who wants safe, natural, skin car. There is a large percentage of people with sensitive skin (me, too), so videos that add that type of content would do well, I think.
Hey hey hey Olive! loved your reviews and enjoyed watching your channel. I can feel your passion for reading. You go girl!

digipresence

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Hello Tina,
Watch few of your videos. Interesting topics. Keep it up, and looking forward to watch more.

OP
OP
Tina G

Tina G

TubeBuddy Legend
Hi Ali,
Thank you! I have one to upload tonight. I just need to do more editing on it. I work a full time high stress day job and this helps me to focus on something fun and that I love learning about myself! :p

Reactions: digipresence

digipresence

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
That's great. Will watch that. Yes, actually youtube is sort of a full time focus consuming work and it is hard to keep the consistency along with other jobs. Good luck.

Reactions: Tina G