• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Calendar View for Youtube Video Uploads

WhiteFalcon Plays

I sometimes have 20 videos scheduled for upload in youtube studio and all they give me is a list view which makes it really hard to see what I have scheduled in the coming weeks, or to know when I need to schedule my next video.

It would be great to be able to see this in a calendar view so I could make sure I have everything scheduled correctly for the coming weeks.

Then even be able to swap video uploads around or move them to a different time or day etc.

Reactions: DutchKarting

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I sometimes have 20 videos scheduled for upload in youtube studio and all they give me is a list view which makes it really hard to see what I have scheduled in the coming weeks, or to know when I need to schedule my next video.

It would be great to be able to see this in a calendar view so I could make sure I have everything scheduled correctly for the coming weeks.

Then even be able to swap video uploads around or move them to a different time or day etc.

Heyo! Thank you. I have forwarded this to our devs! I will keep you updated as and when I get any information on this.

Reactions: WhiteFalcon Plays

DutchKarting

TubeBuddy Legend
www.dutchkarting.eu
Subscriber Goal

It's a great idea.

Kwithaer

It's frustrating not being able to visualize your schedule properly. Have you tried importing your YouTube upload schedule into Google Calendar? It's pretty neat because you can see everything in a more organized way. Plus, you can easily rearrange or reschedule videos with just a few clicks.

Kwithaer

It's frustrating not being able to visualize your schedule properly. Have you tried importing your YouTube upload schedule into Google Calendar? It's pretty neat because you can see everything in a more organized way. Plus, you can easily rearrange or reschedule videos with just a few clicks.
I found this step-by-step tutorial on how to import iCal into Google Calendar super helpful: Step-by-Step Tutorial https://calendargeek.com/step-by-step-tutorial-how-to-import-ical-into-google-calendar. Give it a shot and see if it eases up your scheduling headaches!