• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hi, I run a Wrestling & Grappling YouTube Channel, Nice to meet you!

Zilla

grapplezilla.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Zilla
Title of introduction: Hi, I run a Wrestling & Grappling YouTube Channel, Nice to meet you!
Your name/ Alias: Zilla
Where are you from? North Canada but now a Digital Nomad
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through Google, I was searching for YouTube creator forums and this looked like a great forum to join.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I have a lot of questions and ideas about making YouTube videos and running my channel as well as I think it would be great to part of a creators channel. I want to learn a lot about what is working on youtube and see what other people are going through as perhaps I also can help with input.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to create a really comprehensive channel that has a lot of videos and also run a complete ecosystem for my channel including a shop. I really want to provide the best info and best videos I can for my viewers. My ultimate goal is to give my audience the best info that is not just clickbait but proper quality content that helps them.
How frequently do you upload? about 3 times a month now. I would like to post 3 times a week soon. I am posting mostly long form content.
What are your hobbies? Wrestling, BJJ and other Grappling Arts. I love the Martial Arts and MMA, Sports, History, Cooking and Video Games.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to fully work on my YouTube Channel, Podcast, Website and Social Media Accounts. So in short....to be a professional YouTuber! ....and in doing so to help people and inspire them.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-VaQ_-T_3IgytJx7GfLPwA

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Zilla
Title of introduction: Hi, I run a Wrestling & Grappling YouTube Channel, Nice to meet you!
Your name/ Alias: Zilla
Where are you from? North Canada but now a Digital Nomad
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through Google, I was searching for YouTube creator forums and this looked like a great forum to join.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I have a lot of questions and ideas about making YouTube videos and running my channel as well as I think it would be great to part of a creators channel. I want to learn a lot about what is working on youtube and see what other people are going through as perhaps I also can help with input.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to create a really comprehensive channel that has a lot of videos and also run a complete ecosystem for my channel including a shop. I really want to provide the best info and best videos I can for my viewers. My ultimate goal is to give my audience the best info that is not just clickbait but proper quality content that helps them.
How frequently do you upload? about 3 times a month now. I would like to post 3 times a week soon. I am posting mostly long form content.
What are your hobbies? Wrestling, BJJ and other Grappling Arts. I love the Martial Arts and MMA, Sports, History, Cooking and Video Games.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to fully work on my YouTube Channel, Podcast, Website and Social Media Accounts. So in short....to be a professional YouTuber! ....and in doing so to help people and inspire them.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-VaQ_-T_3IgytJx7GfLPwA

Welcome!!!

Reactions: Zilla

Mind chapter

User name: Mind Chapter
Title of introduction: I post a faceless niche regarding on motivational video from invideo
Your name/ Alias: Mind Chapter
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? i search a tools to help me to start a youtube channel through youtube videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am a newbie here, I just try to take the opportunity to have a mentor or any suggestion to make my channel grow through registering this tubebuddy forums. hope there's anybody here that is willing to coach me for the journey of my channel
How frequently do you upload? I just post 1 video a week now. I started posting video last month
What are your hobbies? Play basketball , chess, watching movies and cooking
What is your biggest dream? Is to feel free in the employment stage and have a change to have monthly income near to my family through running youtube channels
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuCKpfJOlYnc69nX1zKL5Jw

Last edited: