• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel A beginner friendly entry point to help you get started and enjoy your Warhammer 40k hobby journey!

User name: Mark_TheCommandPhase
Title of introduction: A beginner friendly entry point to help you get started and enjoy your Warhammer 40k hobby journey!
Your name/ Alias: Mark
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Watching far to many get started videos on YouTube, with the likes of Nick Nimmin amongst others.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to learn and grow with other members of the community and be able to ask questions that someone here may well have experienced.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Honestly this is a way for me to escape away from my job and put time and effort into something I'm passionate about. If I'm able to help one person with my content then that's all that matters to me.
How frequently do you upload? 2-4 times a month depending on how much real life work is going on. It's something I need to get more consistent with, but the graphics work I do doesn't allow me to smash videos out really quickly.
What are your hobbies? Warhammer 40K, Golf and Computer games mainly, although Lorcana recently has grabbed my attention!
What is your biggest dream? When I was younger it was always to become a golf professional, maybe now it's to actually work for Games Workshop in their video or product team and create a game that I've been passionate about since I was a child.
YouTube Channel Link: https://t.co/SRMEqyeC5B

UlterMonster

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Wow what an inspiring story I hope you get to the top and make everyone who believes in you proud all I can say is never give up you will get there