• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Planned Translator

DutchKarting

TubeBuddy Legend
www.dutchkarting.eu
Subscriber Goal
Suggestion Name: Forum post translator
Suggestion Description: Translate messages posted on the TB Forum that are written in a non-english language.
Any example images:
message posted on TB forum
Translated text in Google Translate

Why should it be added?: To be able to translate messages posted that are written in a language other than English so that we can also read those messages.

I hope this is possible, because it would be nice if we could also read messages from people if they cannot write messages in English using the translation module.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Suggestion Description: Translate messages posted on the TB Forum that are written in a non-english language.
Any example images: View attachment 14243View attachment 14244
Why should it be added?: To be able to translate messages posted that are written in a language other than English so that we can also read those messages.

I hope this is possible, because it would be nice if we could also read messages from people if they cannot write messages in English using the translation module.

Thanks for the suggestions. This is something I had in my mind for a long time. While XenForo is very notorious when it comes to providing perms, I can definitely find a way around to introduce these changes.

I can't comment on how long this feature implementation will take... But just to let you know, I'm onboard with this and will start working on this.

Reactions: DutchKarting

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Any example images: View attachment 14243View attachment 14244

Thanks for the suggestions. This is something I had in my mind for a long time. While XenForo is very notorious when it comes to providing perms, I can definitely find a way around to introduce these changes.

I can't comment on how long this feature implementation will take... But just to let you know, I'm onboard with this and will start working on this.

Reactions: DutchKarting
OP
OP
DutchKarting

DutchKarting

TubeBuddy Legend
www.dutchkarting.eu
Subscriber Goal

Thank you for your response. I understand that it can take a lot of time and that it's not 100% certain to get there, but I'm already glad to hear that I'm not the only one who thought of something like this.
:)