• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How to get the TubeBuddy User and Legend archivement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DutchKarting

TubeBuddy Legend
www.dutchkarting.eu
Subscriber Goal
Hello Support,

I have installed the TubeBuddy plugin, but I don't have the TubeBuddy User archivement. How can I get this? It says that the member has downloaded and installed the plugin, but that is what I have.
1701372893939.png
1701373081658.png
1701373101281.png

AlsoI have a Legend license, but it doesn't count in the archivement on the TubeBuddy archivement.
Is it due the browser I used?

Please let me know if you need more information from me. :)

Regards, DutchKarting

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hello Support,

I have installed the TubeBuddy plugin, but I don't have the TubeBuddy User archivement. How can I get this? It says that the member has downloaded and installed the plugin, but that is what I have.View attachment 14240View attachment 14241View attachment 14242

AlsoI have a Legend license, but it doesn't count in the archivement on the TubeBuddy archivement.

Regards, DutchKarting

This is done!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hello Support,

I have installed the TubeBuddy plugin, but I don't have the TubeBuddy User archivement. How can I get this? It says that the member has downloaded and installed the plugin, but that is what I have.View attachment 14240View attachment 14241View attachment 14242

Regards, DutchKarting

This is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.