• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question My views are being changed due to a glitch

Divas Dinosaurs

Okay there is a big problem with my video, The Fire of the Daleks views. According to the video, the views were 160 on Saturday. Then the next day it said they were 87, whilst analytics still had them up at almost 200. Then the following day the analytics said that it had only been viewed 120 times, whilst the video said it had been viewed 160 times, then it went back down on both to 100 the following day, and crawled back up to 120, only to drop back down to 110 on the main channel, whilst they are up at 180 in analytics.

It's done this for another video that's just called intro. They've dropped by ten on the channel a view times. It's really driving me crazy. I would like to make a career on youtube, and obviously I knew that wouldn't happen for a while, but I feel like I am being sabotaged. I should have over 300 views, possibly close to 400 on the Dalek video and it is only saying 110 which will probably drop.

Is there anyone that can help with this?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Okay there is a big problem with my video, The Fire of the Daleks views. According to the video, the views were 160 on Saturday. Then the next day it said they were 87, whilst analytics still had them up at almost 200. Then the following day the analytics said that it had only been viewed 120 times, whilst the video said it had been viewed 160 times, then it went back down on both to 100 the following day, and crawled back up to 120, only to drop back down to 110 on the main channel, whilst they are up at 180 in analytics.

It's done this for another video that's just called intro. They've dropped by ten on the channel a view times. It's really driving me crazy. I would like to make a career on youtube, and obviously I knew that wouldn't happen for a while, but I feel like I am being sabotaged. I should have over 300 views, possibly close to 400 on the Dalek video and it is only saying 110 which will probably drop.

Is there anyone that can help with this?

Is this glitch happening over YouTube creator studio or TubeBuddy Mobile application or the entire video in general?

OP
OP
D

Divas Dinosaurs

Is this glitch happening over YouTube creator studio or TubeBuddy Mobile application or the entire video in general?

First of all thanks for responding. Second I'm new to youtube so I'm not quite sure what you mean. Either way in the analytics section and on what's presented under the video the views are constantly changing (dropped by about 20 today.) I can post a link to it here? Am I allowed too? That way I could keep a note of them for you.

OP
OP
D

Divas Dinosaurs

Can someone, SOMEWHERE help me with this? I want to say that help for youtube related issues is the most inept, bumbling, disgracefully lazy and incompetent I have ever experienced in my entire life. I have sent 7 SEVEN messages to youtube feedback asking for them to resolve my issue and not even had the courtesy of a response. I have asked on youtube reddit, not had a response and on two other forums I've not had a response. All the while my views are being chopped to bits!

It should say over 600 views, and it only says 111 views.

Here the views at 10 this morning.

GARGS4AXwAALE0n

Here they are just a few mins ago.

GARqBo3W4AAgRop

HOW can that be! Honestly I feel like absolute crap. Now matter how hard I try on youtube I'll always fail.