• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Will I still get charged after accidentally upgrading then cancelling my subscription?

lasavageboi

So A while ago I got the tubebuddy subscription, and I found it decently useful. Earlier today I realized that I probably don't need it anymore as I have figured out what to do. When I went to cancel I thought you had to click on "Upgrade" to get to the page where you downgrade, But instead it upgraded to legend. I did figure out that you have to click on "downgrade" so I cancelled it. I am a little scared that TubeBuddy will still charge me $470 after I cancelled the subscription. Will it still charge me after cancelling the subscription?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
So A while ago I got the tubebuddy subscription, and I found it decently useful. Earlier today I realized that I probably don't need it anymore as I have figured out what to do. When I went to cancel I thought you had to click on "Upgrade" to get to the page where you downgrade, But instead it upgraded to legend. I did figure out that you have to click on "downgrade" so I cancelled it. I am a little scared that TubeBuddy will still charge me $470 after I cancelled the subscription. Will it still charge me after cancelling the subscription?

In the usual case, yes, you'd be charged for the upgrade if you choose an upgrade on your billing date. However, if your billing date or the payment date is farther from the day you requested the upgrade and if you downgrade before your due date or payment date kicks in, you won't be charged for the upgrade.

The best would be to make a support ticket at support@tubebuddy.com so that our team can confirm the upgrade cancelation and will assist you if in case you get charged.