• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Little More About The THE FOOTBALL FANS ZONE

Themba Banks

Subscriber Goal
User name: Themba Banks
Title of introduction: Title of introduction: Little More About The THE FOOTBALL FANS ZONE https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UCquAfpx-BGt6JRm6Qkj3Kaw?sub_confirmation=1
Your name/ Alias: TH3MBA BANKS
Where are you from? I AM FROM SOUTH AFRICA
How did you find TubeBuddy? YOUTUBE
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined tubebuddy because its provides tools for optimizing video titles, descriptions, tags, and thumbnails, which can help improve video searchability and reach a broader audience and also because TubeBuddy offers features to engage with my audience, such as canned responses for comments and live chat management.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My aim is to foster a community of like-minded individuals who share their interests, whether it's about football, gaming, cooking, or any other topic. I also want to earn money from my YouTube channel that is a common objective. This can be through ad revenue, sponsorships, merchandise sales, or other monetization methods.
How frequently do you upload? DAILY
What are your hobbies? MY HOBBIES ARE PLAYING INSTRUMENT, CREATING CONTENT AND DISCUSSING EVERYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL
What is your biggest dream? I want my channel to become an Influential Authority and strive to become a respected authority in your niche. I want my channel should be a go-to source for football-related insights, analysis. I Dream of fostering a vibrant and engaged community of football enthusiasts who interact, learn, and connect to my channel I want to use my channel as a stepping stone to a broader career in sports journalism, broadcasting, or content creation.
I also dream of collaborating with football legends, teams, or brands, and working on exciting projects and sponsorships. I aspire to have a global audience that spans beyond my country's borders and attracts viewers from around the world. I dream of receiving awards or recognition for my exceptional contributions to the world of football content creation and I also want to create a LEGACY
YouTube Channel Link: https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UCquAfpx-BGt6JRm6Qkj3Kaw?sub_confirmation=1

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Themba Banks
Title of introduction: Title of introduction: Little More About The THE FOOTBALL FANS ZONE https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UCquAfpx-BGt6JRm6Qkj3Kaw?sub_confirmation=1
Your name/ Alias: TH3MBA BANKS
Where are you from? I AM FROM SOUTH AFRICA
How did you find TubeBuddy? YOUTUBE
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined tubebuddy because its provides tools for optimizing video titles, descriptions, tags, and thumbnails, which can help improve video searchability and reach a broader audience and also because TubeBuddy offers features to engage with my audience, such as canned responses for comments and live chat management.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My aim is to foster a community of like-minded individuals who share their interests, whether it's about football, gaming, cooking, or any other topic. I also want to earn money from my YouTube channel that is a common objective. This can be through ad revenue, sponsorships, merchandise sales, or other monetization methods.
How frequently do you upload? DAILY
What are your hobbies? MY HOBBIES ARE PLAYING INSTRUMENT, CREATING CONTENT AND DISCUSSING EVERYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL
What is your biggest dream? I want my channel to become an Influential Authority and strive to become a respected authority in your niche. I want my channel should be a go-to source for football-related insights, analysis. I Dream of fostering a vibrant and engaged community of football enthusiasts who interact, learn, and connect to my channel I want to use my channel as a stepping stone to a broader career in sports journalism, broadcasting, or content creation.
I also dream of collaborating with football legends, teams, or brands, and working on exciting projects and sponsorships. I aspire to have a global audience that spans beyond my country's borders and attracts viewers from around the world. I dream of receiving awards or recognition for my exceptional contributions to the world of football content creation and I also want to create a LEGACY
YouTube Channel Link: https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UCquAfpx-BGt6JRm6Qkj3Kaw?sub_confirmation=1

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: