• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Tubebuddy support doesn't reply. It's been 2 days... Can't do the BF upgrade

GDZ ASP

Tubebuddy support doesn't reply. It's been 2 days...

Can't do the BF upgrade. Nobody replies. They let me with a Pro licence when I'm trying to upgrade using the offer and get an error.
In the end since I got NO REPLY AT ALL to 5 support tickets over 2 days, I pressed the normal upgrade button, hoping the system would either autocalculate, or provide me with an opportunity to enter the coupon. Instead it just took $450 !!! instead of the $190 that's on the offer !!!

Is Tubebuddy known for never replying to their messages ? I'm not to happy honeslty and hope a swift resolution or this will get a bank cancellation request. Who doesn't have support these days ?...

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Can't do the BF upgrade. Nobody replies. They let me with a Pro licence when I'm trying to upgrade using the offer and get an error.
In the end since I got NO REPLY AT ALL to 5 support tickets over 2 days, I pressed the normal upgrade button, hoping the system would either autocalculate, or provide me with an opportunity to enter the coupon. Instead it just took $450 !!! instead of the $190 that's on the offer !!!

Is Tubebuddy known for never replying to their messages ? I'm not to happy honeslty and hope a swift resolution or this will get a bank cancellation request. Who doesn't have support these days ?...

Hi! Sorry for the inconvenience. Our responses are usually sent in 24-48 working hours. However, due to the BF promotion, we are seeing a big queue in the ticket, which is why the replies are being delayed. We need to reply to the tickets in the order they come in, and hence, we can't simply jump to a single ticket, leaving others in the queue. We'll get back to you in the next 24-48 working hours. If you don't hear from our team, just DM me your ticket ID, and I can get this check for you!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Hi! Sorry for the inconvenience. Our responses are usually sent in 24-48 working hours. However, due to the BF promotion, we are seeing a big queue in the ticket, which is why the replies are being delayed. We need to reply to the tickets in the order they come in, and hence, we can't simply jump to a single ticket, leaving others in the queue. We'll get back to you in the next 24-48 working hours. If you don't hear from our team, just DM me your ticket ID, and I can get this check for you!