• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered SEO side loading stats don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

theboinava

AT THE SID EOF EACH VIDEO THE SEO COMES UP ON THE SIDE CAUSE I HAVE TUBEBUDDY IT USED TO LOAD FOR ME BUT NOT ANYMORE IDK WHY. iT JUST CONTINUOUSLY LOADS AND NOTHING HAPPENS. HELP WHAT DO I DO?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-14 112357.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-14 112357.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot 2023-11-14 112410.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-14 112410.png
    1 MB · Views: 39

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
We are happy to report that the Videolytics tool is working again. Thanks so much for your patience.

Please ensure your TubeBuddy extension has updated to version number v1.45.1510 to see the update:

vwBrnPoqTDeDjNM3plxAugp4P

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
AT THE SID EOF EACH VIDEO THE SEO COMES UP ON THE SIDE CAUSE I HAVE TUBEBUDDY IT USED TO LOAD FOR ME BUT NOT ANYMORE IDK WHY. iT JUST CONTINUOUSLY LOADS AND NOTHING HAPPENS. HELP WHAT DO I DO?

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. We have already deployed the fix, and it's expected that by the end of this week, the fix will be out. Furthermore, we're just waiting for Chrome to publish those changes and make it available to all users.

You can also follow this Help Center article where we'll post updates - https://support.tubebuddy.com/hc/en...915--November-8-2023-Videolytics-not-loading-

Hope that helps!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
We are happy to report that the Videolytics tool is working again. Thanks so much for your patience.

Please ensure your TubeBuddy extension has updated to version number v1.45.1510 to see the update:

vwBrnPoqTDeDjNM3plxAugp4P

Status
Not open for further replies.