• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Issue with Channelytics Not Loading Correctly

norafateh

I hope this message finds you well. I've been experiencing an issue with Channelytics. It seems to be having trouble loading correctly. This has been happening consistently since October 12, 2023.

I have tried refreshing the page and logging in and out, but the problem persists. I'm unable to access the analytics for my channel, which is hindering my ability to track performance and make necessary adjustments.

Could you please look into this matter and provide guidance on how to resolve it?

Reactions: Shaikat BArua

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I hope this message finds you well. I've been experiencing an issue with Channelytics. It seems to be having trouble loading correctly. This has been happening consistently since October 12, 2023.

I have tried refreshing the page and logging in and out, but the problem persists. I'm unable to access the analytics for my channel, which is hindering my ability to track performance and make necessary adjustments.

Could you please look into this matter and provide guidance on how to resolve it?

I've been having the same problem for awhile. I reached out about a week ago and asked for help but the directions haven't worked.

Hey! We apologize for the inconvenience it has caused. It's a known issue. Due to a recent YouTube UI update, it has conflicted with our extension, and some of them might notice that channelytic isn't loading up. At times, you might even see that videolytics is not working. Our developers are working on the issue, and we're waiting for YouTube to complete its UI update globally before a fix is released; otherwise, it might create another conflict.

I'll update this post once the issue is fixed!

Thank you so much for your kind understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience caused due to this!

Reactions: yoitzmekami

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

I've been having the same problem for awhile. I reached out about a week ago and asked for help but the directions haven't worked.

Hey! We apologize for the inconvenience it has caused. It's a known issue. Due to a recent YouTube UI update, it has conflicted with our extension, and some of them might notice that channelytic isn't loading up. At times, you might even see that videolytics is not working. Our developers are working on the issue, and we're waiting for YouTube to complete its UI update globally before a fix is released; otherwise, it might create another conflict.

Thank you so much for your kind understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience caused due to this!

Reactions: yoitzmekami

Cocinando con Ampy

TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
¡Eh! Pedimos disculpas por las molestias que ha causado. Es un problema conocido. Debido a una reciente actualización de la interfaz de usuario de YouTube, ha entrado en conflicto con nuestra extensión, y algunos de ellos pueden notar que Channelytic no se está cargando. A veces, incluso puede ver que la videolítica no funciona. Nuestros desarrolladores están trabajando en el problema y estamos esperando a que YouTube complete su actualización de la interfaz de usuario a nivel mundial antes de que se publique una solución. de lo contrario, podría crear otro conflicto.

¡Actualizaré esta publicación una vez que se solucione el problema!

¡Muchas gracias por su amable comprensión y nos disculpamos por cualquier inconveniente causado debido a esto!
[/CITA]

En mi canal tampoco se abre la sección de Videolytcs desde mi cuenta principal, desde otra se abre sin problema. No sé qué puede ser, alguien sabe algo.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

@Cocinando con Ampy

yoitzmekami

Do we have any kind of timeframe that we can expect channelytics to get fixed/patched since its already been a month now and I really believe with a big brand like tubebuddy it's really not a good look to have something broken/not working for that long without any fix or timeframe on which we can expect a fix? Thank you

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Do we have any kind of timeframe that we can expect channelytics to get fixed/patched since its already been a month now and I really believe with a big brand like tubebuddy it's really not a good look to have something broken/not working for that long without any fix or timeframe on which we can expect a fix? Thank you

I understand where you're coming from... Eventually, things break and go into maintenance, irrespective of your brand's size. Like other products, TubeBuddy goes into maintenance or repairs when things are changed from YouTube's end or something gets broken behind the scenes or, should I say, behind the codes. Our team is already working on the fix and hasn't informed us about the time frame or estimated time for a fix. If it were a minor bug, I'd assume it would have been fixed in a few days. Assuming things are being changed completely by YouTube and its API, we need to adapt the changes accordingly, and, at times, it can take a while for the fix to be pushed.

It's better to get things done right than to do things in haste and face the issues again.

I'd request our members to have a bit of patience while our team is working on it. We really appreciate your patience and support! As soon as the fix is deployed, I'll update the thread.

yoitzmekami

I understand where you're coming from... Eventually, things break and go into maintenance, irrespective of your brand's size. Like other products, TubeBuddy goes into maintenance or repairs when things are changed from YouTube's end or something gets broken behind the scenes or, should I say, behind the codes. Our team is already working on the fix and hasn't informed us about the time frame or estimated time for a fix. If it were a minor bug, I'd assume it would have been fixed in a few days. Assuming things are being changed completely by YouTube and its API, we need to adapt the changes accordingly, and, at times, it can take a while for the fix to be pushed.

It's better to get things done right than to do things in haste and face the issues again.

I'd request our members to have a bit of patience while our team is working on it. We really appreciate your patience and support! As soon as the fix is deployed, I'll update the thread.
Thank you for the update. I appreciate your hardwork and will be waiting for a proper fix.

we are also getting the same issue. Please find the screenshot along with the attachment
1699525193774.png

Attachments

• 1699525193774.png
    1699525193774.png
    761.8 KB · Views: 43

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Still not working for me (just sharing since the previous poster said it was resolved for them).

Hi! Please make sure your TubeBuddy extension is updated!

If Channelytics does not show when visiting a channel's homepage on YouTube, please ensure the URL has the channel's handle, not the Channel ID. For example, https://www.youtube.com/@TubeBuddy not https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo33niDKpTpgwZ_dohqvylg

We are still working on getting Videolytics working again. You may follow this Help Center article for updates regarding the Videolytics issue - https://support.tubebuddy.com/hc/en...915--November-8-2023-Videolytics-not-loading-

Ok, it partially works, and I figured out some more info that may help you debug it fully. I'm on the latest version of Chrome Version 119.0.6045.124 (Official Build) (64-bit) and Tubebuddy 1.45.1507.

Channelytics works if I go to youtube.com and search for another channel (using youtube's search) and then click on them. By works I mean the normal comparison graphs show up.
It works if I go to https://www.youtube.com/@GenExDividendInvestor/featured and then search for someone.
However, if I go to https://www.youtube.com/c/GenExDividendInvestor/videos and then use youtube's search and click on someone's channel, it does not work -- and that used to work, as I've used my videos URL for years as my default youtube jumpin' point.
Channelytics does not work if I click on my Playlists then youtube search, nor does it work if I click on my Community then use youtube search, nor does it work with Store or Channels then search.

So, my new process to get around this now is to click on my youtube bookmarked URL going to my videos, then click on Home, then search.

Note -- this isn't a cache issue as I cleared cache and tested all this.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Ok, it partially works, and I figured out some more info that may help you debug it fully. I'm on the latest version of Chrome Version 119.0.6045.124 (Official Build) (64-bit) and Tubebuddy 1.45.1507.

Channelytics works if I go to youtube.com and search for another channel (using youtube's search) and then click on them. By works I mean the normal comparison graphs show up.
It works if I go to https://www.youtube.com/@GenExDividendInvestor/featured and then search for someone.
However, if I go to https://www.youtube.com/c/GenExDividendInvestor/videos and then use youtube's search and click on someone's channel, it does not work -- and that used to work, as I've used my videos URL for years as my default youtube jumpin' point.
Channelytics does not work if I click on my Playlists then youtube search, nor does it work if I click on my Community then use youtube search, nor does it work with Store or Channels then search.

So, my new process to get around this now is to click on my youtube bookmarked URL going to my videos, then click on Home, then search.

Note -- this isn't a cache issue as I cleared cache and tested all this.

Thanks for the information!!

One final note -- I found out that when the channelytics graph doesn't automatically show up (via the ways I previously mentioned), it WILL show up if I f5 (browser refresh).

joon01

If Channelytics is not loading correctly, ensure a stable internet connection, clear browser cache, and disable browser extensions. Verify Channelytics system requirements and check script mt bold browser compatibility. If issues persist, contact Channelytics support for troubleshooting assistance and ensure your browser is up to date for optimal performance.

joon01

If Channelytics is not loading correctly, ensure a stable internet connection, clear browser cache, and disable browser extensions. Verify Channelytics system requirements and check script mt bold browser compatibility. If issues persist, contact Channelytics support for troubleshooting assistance and ensure your browser is up to date for optimal performance.