• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered When I try to upgrade, why is the Legend fee far more than stated on the Tubebuddy Pricing chart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louisa S

I have been using TubeBuddy Pro for a while and now want to upgrade to Legend but when I try to upgrade the fee is much more than the advertised Tubebuddy price of $26.39 per month.

I have sent two messages to the support desk but have not had a response, not even an acknowledgment message with a ticket number.

When I try to upgrade from the pricing page, it tells me that I already have an active account. In order to upgrade from the pricing page I have cancelled my subscription but now I am unable to upgrade anywhere on the site.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I have been using TubeBuddy Pro for a while and now want to upgrade to Legend but when I try to upgrade the fee is much more than the advertised Tubebuddy price of $26.39 per month.

I have sent two messages to the support desk but have not had a response, not even an acknowledgment message with a ticket number.

When I try to upgrade from the pricing page, it tells me that I already have an active account. In order to upgrade from the pricing page I have cancelled my subscription but now I am unable to upgrade anywhere on the site.

Hey! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please drop me a DM and help me with the ticket number or the email address that you used for contacting our support team? So I can give it a check.

Our team doesn't operate on weekends and since we have to get to the tickets in the order they come in, it can take some time for our support team to get back to you!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Hey! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please drop me a DM and help me with the ticket number or the email address that you used for contacting our support team? So I can give it a check.

Our team doesn't operate on weekends and since we have to get to the tickets in the order they come in, it can take some time for our support team to get back to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.