• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Channelytics not loading correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

TK Designs

TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

Channelytics does not seem to be loading correctly. I always see a Negative number for my stats. The channel in question that I am comparing to has less views in the last 30 days, but shows me at -58000+ Screenshot of this issue is attached.

Attachments

• chanelyics.png
    chanelyics.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 66

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

Channelytics does not seem to be loading correctly. I always see a Negative number for my stats. The channel in question that I am comparing to has less views in the last 30 days, but shows me at -58000+ Screenshot of this issue is attached.

Hey! Apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please drop me an email to our support team at support@tubebuddy.com so that they can look into this? Thank you!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

Hey! Apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please drop me an email to our support team at support@tubebuddy.com so that they can look into this? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.