• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Full Time Computer Network Engineer transitioning to woodworking with CNC

TK Designs

TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
User name: TK Designs
Title of introduction: Full Time Computer Network Engineer transitioning to woodworking with CNC
Your name/ Alias: Tom/Thomas
Where are you from? San Diego, CA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Referral on Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was looking to learn more about the tools TubeBuddy offers. I have had TubeBuddy for quite some time, and even got a legend license, now that I plan to be more serious about my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to draw in other CNC woodworking enthusiasts, and grow the channel to become a revenue stream. I definitely want to learn how to keep my viewers interested in my content for more than a few minutes.
How frequently do you upload? ~1 to 2 times per week. I usually will release long form content and depending on what it is, will create shorts to try to draw more attention to it.
What are your hobbies? Computers/Custom PC building/CNC woodworking/Singing
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream would be to earn a sufficient amount of money to live in Thailand, and retire. I'm already 53, and time is wasting.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtS-VkyYD-kf9V7A1XkMjsQ

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: TK Designs
Title of introduction: Full Time Computer Network Engineer transitioning to woodworking with CNC
Your name/ Alias: Tom/Thomas
Where are you from? San Diego, CA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Referral on Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was looking to learn more about the tools TubeBuddy offers. I have had TubeBuddy for quite some time, and even got a legend license, now that I plan to be more serious about my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to draw in other CNC woodworking enthusiasts, and grow the channel to become a revenue stream. I definitely want to learn how to keep my viewers interested in my content for more than a few minutes.
How frequently do you upload? ~1 to 2 times per week. I usually will release long form content and depending on what it is, will create shorts to try to draw more attention to it.
What are your hobbies? Computers/Custom PC building/CNC woodworking/Singing
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream would be to earn a sufficient amount of money to live in Thailand, and retire. I'm already 53, and time is wasting.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtS-VkyYD-kf9V7A1XkMjsQ

Welcome! It's great to have you onboard!

Reactions: TK Designs