• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel We specialize in teaching English and other languages through quick, enjoyable videos designed for kids and the young at heart. Our content is not onl

quick lingo

User name: quick lingo
Title of introduction: We specialize in teaching English and other languages through quick, enjoyable videos designed for kids and the young at heart. Our content is not only educational, but also a window to the world, introducing you to great personalities and diverse cultures.
Your name/ Alias: quick lingo
Where are you from? Hong Kong
How did you find TubeBuddy? I setup my own channel to share my interests through stories, also, I am now training my listening skills for preparing IELTS, I push myself read more and listen more during video preparations
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to know technic and experience from TubeBuddy and other buddies how to grow the channel, also I would like to meet friends here having similar interests
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to share what my messages, my interests, and know more buddies with similar interests. Of course, I also want to grow my channel up
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Manga, Animation, TV shows, Netflix, Japanese Culture Related Stuff & History
What is your biggest dream? Hope to share what I know and my interests, also I am working this channel to improve my listening skill meanwhile
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@QuickLingoABC