• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Choose my thumbnail! What do you think?

gsweeting

Hey guys I'm posting tomorrow (Wednesday) and was wondering if you have a preference for these two thumbnails?
Let me know what you think!

Thumbnail 1
bicester village V2.jpg

Thumbail 2
bicester village vlog.jpg

Reactions: Atanu

Teddy Burriss

I do not know your brand, however with that said, I share what I see:
TN#1 - seems to be about food (2 of 3 panels). Is this what your channel/video is all about, or is it more than food?
TN#2 - I wonder if you are distracting from your Brand in this TN with nearly 1/3 of your image having PRL on it. Unless your brand is Polo Ralph Lauren.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-10-20 at 1.06.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-20 at 1.06.40 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 79
OP
OP
gsweeting

gsweeting

I do not know your brand, however with that said, I share what I see:
TN#1 - seems to be about food (2 of 3 panels). Is this what your channel/video is all about, or is it more than food?
TN#2 - I wonder if you are distracting from your Brand in this TN with nearly 1/3 of your image having PRL on it. Unless your brand is Polo Ralph Lauren.
This is so helpful thank you. I didn't think about having another brand in there!

UlterMonster

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I like the second thumbnail better but maybe reduce it a little bit make it less complex

SilverSurferTravel

Subscriber Goal
It's a bit busy. Why not have just one image? The text could also be placed at the bottom as it obscures much of your image.