• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel New UK vlogger - trying to make it!

gsweeting

User name: gsweeting
Title of introduction: New UK vlogger - trying to make it!
Your name/ Alias: Georgina
Where are you from? London
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found Tube Buddy through a few podcasts
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to join to see if there are people like me, starting out and wanting to learn in this huge YouTube world"
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have a 2023 New Year's Resolution to get to 1000 subscribers, but in the long term I would love to form a community of people who love the same things as I do. It would be a dream to turn it into more of a business and work with some incredible brands that I love and use.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly on a Wednesday afternoon
What are your hobbies? Of course, vlogging! I feel comfortable in front of the camera and really enjoy the post-filming creative process of editing.
In my videos I show my other hobbies: gardening and baking.
My longest hobby since the age of 10 has been playing The Sims! I adore this game and I'd say half my YouTube video recommendations are sims/gaming.
What is your biggest dream? As much as I love my tech job I'd be over the moon to take content creation and vlogging full time so I can be my own boss and have more creativity in my day to day life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5xYurTyrF-SXQSaXP9btFQ

• Love
Reactions: Dumixx

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Georgina. Welcome aboard. Its glad that you are making videos on your favorite hobbies: gardening and baking. I wish you all the best for your YouTube channel.