• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Tubebuddy sound library!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
total boring.

There's no need for you to shoot down ideas or suggestions that are being suggested by other members. I understand you ain't in favor of this suggestion, but saying this idea is boring or it's boring in general isn't the answer we're looking for in this section. Please either provide a criticized answer as to why you think it's "Boring" or just please refrain from engaging if your sole purpose is to make others feel bad. I see no harm in using Epidemic Sound or Audio hero for the music.

P,S Idea has already been forwarded to the Product and Dev team! I'll close this suggestion until we have any firmed updates pertaining to it.

Thank you!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Ever thought of creating your own library of licensed music for Tubebuddy users?

This is really a good idea! I'm unsure about its feasibility, but we do have a partnership with Audio Hero, and our paid users can get access to it through our members perk tab! https://www.tubebuddy.com/account/perks

1697445691385.png

I have forward this feature request to our developers! I'll keep you updated about this.

Thank you!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
total boring.

There's no need for you to shoot down ideas or suggestions that are being suggested by other members. I understand you ain't in favor of this suggestion, but saying this idea is boring or it's boring in general isn't the answer we're looking for in this section. Please either provide a criticized answer as to why you think it's "Boring" or just please refrain from engaging if your sole purpose is to make others feel bad. I see no harm in using Epidemic Sound or Audio hero for the music.

P,S Idea has already been forwarded to the Product and Dev team! I'll close this suggestion until we have any firmed updates pertaining to it.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.