• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel Theo's Corner

tdgreer1203

User name: tdgreer1203
Title of introduction: Theo's Corner
Your name/ Alias: Theo
Where are you from? Dallas, TX but living in Orlando, FL
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I need help with my license, and all of my attempts to get in touch with support (submitting tickets, emailing support, leaving messages/posts on Facebook and YouTube) have not worked. I haven't been able to use my license since I got it.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd love to learn how to YouTube. Being able to make it a full-time job would be great, but I also want to be one of the best out there when it comes to creating videos, so I need to know how to learn what people are looking for, then I need to know how to give it to them. Then I need to know how to make money from doing so. None of which I know at the present time.
How frequently do you upload? Once a week on good weeks.
What are your hobbies? Learning about YouTube, creating content, playing Fortnite.
What is your biggest dream? To be able to sustain a better living through my own efforts and creativity.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthFZ-MbiFW1EWcyEv5HoKw