• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel An introverted guy who likes to keep life to what really matters in the end.

LogicalRetreat

logicalretreat.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: LogicalRetreat
Title of introduction: An introverted guy who likes to keep life to what really matters in the end.
Your name/ Alias: Jerry
Where are you from? While I grew up in South India, I am settled currently in Ireland.
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found Tubebuddy on youtube and find the SEO suggestions and title suggestions very useful.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I hope to connect with people who are visionaries and have a personal vision they are working towards.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I started my youtube channel to convey my understanding of core life issues and concepts to help people, In 2022 I founded LogicalRetreat.com and designed a system with which people can bring down their complex life priorities to 1-page if clarity and restore their peace and freedom, without overwhelm and anxiety. My channel is now focussed on teaching this system of distilled living and has a 7.5 hour 30 lesson free playlist which teaches everything you need to do it. I intend to publish weekly from the end of 2023.
How frequently do you upload? Just uploaded 30 videos, but plan to make it weekly from end of 2023.
What are your hobbies? I read philosophy books usually and recently more into marketing books. Old 1950's and 60's and 90's bollywood songs are my thing!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is that people will be freed from living a life of meaninglessness and lack of zest for living and will be empowered to craft a purpose and vision that is greater than themselves and instils a lust for living and hope for the next morning.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@LogicalRetreat