• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Is there a glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

apexremote

I updated my Tubebuddy account and my subscribers slowed down. I was getting about 15-25 subscribers a day but it has recently slowed down. Also, when I look at my videos I don't always see my views or vph. Should I uninstall and install Tubebuddy? Is there a glitch? Thank you for any help you can provide.

Reactions: ViralBooM704

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I updated my Tubebuddy account and my subscribers slowed down. I was getting about 15-25 subscribers a day but it has recently slowed down. Also, when I look at my videos I don't always see my views or vph. Should I uninstall and install Tubebuddy? Is there a glitch? Thank you for any help you can provide.

When it comes to TubeBuddy, be rest assured we don't have anything to do with your subscriber's gain or decrease. TubeBuddy is just a browser extension tool that acts as a guide to our content creators in their content creation journey. If anything, it will help you to achieve your goals. If you're not gaining subscribers anymore, your answer probably lies in your video analytics or could be related to the keyword that you chose might not performing or being searched anymore, but for sure, it has nothing to do with TubeBuddy in general.
Also, when I look at my videos I don't always see my views or vph. Should I uninstall and install Tubebuddy? Is there a glitch? Thank you for any help you can provide.

As far as I know, our browser extension doesn't provide VPH feature. I suppose you might be talking about some other browser extension or tool in this case. Of course if you do install our TB application on mobile, it will definitely show you the amount of views you have gained over the time since you last checked but on the browser extension, am certain that we don't have VPH feature.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

When it comes to TubeBuddy, be rest assured we don't have anything to do with your subscriber's gain or decrease. TubeBuddy is just a browser extension tool that acts as a guide to our content creators in their content creation journey. If anything, it will help you to achieve your goals. If you're not gaining subscribers anymore, your answer probably lies in your video analytics or could be related to the keyword that you chose might not performing or being searched anymore, but for sure, it has nothing to do with TubeBuddy in general.
Also, when I look at my videos I don't always see my views or vph. Should I uninstall and install Tubebuddy? Is there a glitch? Thank you for any help you can provide.

As far as I know, our browser extension doesn't provide VPH feature. I suppose you might be talking about some other browser extension or tool in this case. Of course if you do install our TB application on mobile, it will definitely show you the amount of views you have gained over the time since you last checked but on the browser extension, am certain that we don't have VPH feature.

ViralBooM704

Subscriber Goal
Good day, sorry your seeing a difference. Sometimes that happens, I know its happened with me, but I dont believe it has to do with tubebuddy. I wish you the best of luck, keep grindng, never give up. xoxo

ramazan ritter

It's important to note that Tubebuddy is a YouTube optimization and management tool that assists content creators in various ways, such as SEO optimization, video analytics, and channel management. It's unlikely that updating Tubebuddy directly caused a slowdown in your subscriber growth or issues with view counts. Subscriber growth and view counts are primarily influenced by your content, audience engagement, and YouTube's algorithms.

Here are some steps you can take to address your concerns:

1. **Content Quality:** Review your recent content to ensure it's high-quality and engaging. Consistently creating valuable and interesting content is essential for attracting and retaining subscribers.

2. **Engagement:** Interact with your audience through comments and community posts. Building a sense of community and engaging with your viewers can encourage more people to subscribe and participate in discussions.

3. **SEO and Video Optimization:** Continue to use Tubebuddy or other tools to optimize your video titles, descriptions, tags, and thumbnails. Proper optimization can help your videos rank higher in search results, potentially leading to more views and subscribers.

4. **Analyze Analytics:** Review your YouTube Analytics to identify any patterns or trends. Look for factors that might explain the slowdown in subscriber growth or view counts. Pay attention to which videos are performing well and which are not.

5. **Promote Your Channel:** Consider promoting your YouTube channel on social media platforms or through collaborations with other creators. Expanding your reach can attract new subscribers.

6. **Check for Technical Issues:** If you suspect technical issues with Tubebuddy, you can try reinstalling it to ensure you have the latest version. However, Tubebuddy is a trusted tool used by many creators, so it's unlikely to be the direct cause of your problems.

7. **Contact Tubebuddy Support:** If you believe there is a specific issue with Tubebuddy, you can reach out to their customer support for assistance or clarification. They may be able to help you troubleshoot any potential problems.

In summary, it's more likely that changes in your subscriber growth and view counts are related to your content and audience engagement rather than Tubebuddy itself. Continue to create high-quality content, engage with your audience, and use optimization tools effectively to improve your YouTube channel's performance over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.