• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Tubebuddy Pricing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuzyW

Hi. I'm currently using the Pro version of Tubebuddy and I want to upgrade. However, when I go to do that in my account, it's going to charge me $470 for a year! When on the website it is $316 I've sent two messages to support but had no reply as yet. Wondering if anyone in here might have an answer for why the difference. Thanks

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi. I'm currently using the Pro version of Tubebuddy and I want to upgrade. However, when I go to do that in my account, it's going to charge me $470 for a year! When on the website it is $316 I've sent two messages to support but had no reply as yet. Wondering if anyone in here might have an answer for why the difference. Thanks

Hey! I'm sorry for the pricing discrepancies! Our support team will be able to provide you with detailed information about this. May I know what's your ticket ID so I can look into this for you? Our team response time is 24-48 working hours; so if you had submitted the ticket today, you might have to wait for their reply. If it's been more than 48 working hours, I can get this bump and check for you.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Hey! I'm sorry for the pricing discrepancies! Our support team will be able to provide you with detailed information about this. May I know what's your ticket ID so I can look into this for you? Our team response time is 24-48 working hours; so if you had submitted the ticket today, you might have to wait for their reply. If it's been more than 48 working hours, I can get this bump and check for you.

OP
OP
SuzyW

SuzyW

Hi. I don't know what the ticket number is as I've not received even any emails to say my tickets have been received. I've just sent another this morning as it's been probably 48 hours since I sent the first one.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi. I don't know what the ticket number is as I've not received even any emails to say my tickets have been received. I've just sent another this morning as it's been probably 48 hours since I sent the first one.

Can you please DM me the registered email that you used while submitting the ticket? I'll get this check.

Status
Not open for further replies.