• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Comedy Channel Im silly and straight forward. trying to get heard to whoever wants to listen

rorylodell84

User name: rorylodell84
Title of introduction: Im silly and straight forward. trying to get heard to whoever wants to listen
Your name/ Alias: Lo-D
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? recommended on youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? wanted to know about youtube feedback
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I explain my goals in my channel bio but to sum it all up I just need to get things off my chest to anyone willing to listen. I dont have many people to talk to anymore so i talk to the camera hoping someone listens. My goal is to help raise my daughter, get some income, own a small RV to camp and travel in
How frequently do you upload? I usually post when my mind is on it. When its fresh on my mind.
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/@rorylodell84

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

rorylodell84

wandering if anyone else has had problems with subscribers count being stuck on one number and not moving? And can u come check out my channel @rorylodell84 and see what u think? like and subscribe if possible. views not moving up either

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello friend. Welcome to the forum. I am glad that I heard you. Even if no one listens to you, camera will listen to you. Your channel link isn't showing up here, otherwise I would have looked at your channel. If you are worried about views not coming, then try to analyze your content and work on making it better, you will reach to the point where people will enjoy watching your videos. Hopefully you will be able to support your daughter in no time. All the best.

OP
OP
R

rorylodell84

Hello friend. Welcome to the forum. I am glad that I heard you. Even if no one listens to you, camera will listen to you. Your channel link isn't showing up here, otherwise I would have looked at your channel. If you are worried about views not coming, then try to analyze your content and work on making it better, you will reach to the point where people will enjoy watching your videos. Hopefully you will be able to support your daughter in no time. All the best.
I fixed the link now in case u want to still check out my channel and thanks