• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Emoji Button not working

MattWCDC

Hi there

Just tried using tubebuddy for the first time, purely so I can put emoji's in my titles. I go to click on the emoji button in the right. Absolutely nothing comes up. Its my understanding that you just have to click on it to get the selection, right? I have tried double clicking, right clicking, clicking standing on my head....nothing! Am I missing something?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi there

Just tried using tubebuddy for the first time, purely so I can put emoji's in my titles. I go to click on the emoji button in the right. Absolutely nothing comes up. Its my understanding that you just have to click on it to get the selection, right? I have tried double clicking, right clicking, clicking standing on my head....nothing! Am I missing something?

Hey! Can you please contact our support team by sending us an email at support@tubebuddy.com? So that they can look into this for you! Once that's done, please just DM Me the email you've used or the ticket ID so I can follow it up.

Thank you!