• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Sponsored Video for 2 month free Star License

Status
Not open for further replies.

XKOMODOTCOM

Hello, I have already created a promotional video for Tubebuddy on my YouTube channel.

The video is over 2 minutes long as required for the task to upgrade to the free 2-month Star license. However, when I tried to accept the upgrade task through this sponsor, I was only given a 10-day trial.

I couldn't find any place, button, or information on how to submit the review video or promotional video I created.

So, how can I get the free 2-month Star upgrade through sponsored upgrades? I've already made the video, but I don't know the next steps to submit it to the Tubebuddy team for review.

Now that the 10-day trial period has ended, and when I tried to take the sponsored upgrades task by creating a 2-minute video on my YouTube channel, it's no longer possible.

Is there a solution to this problem?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hello, I have already created a promotional video for Tubebuddy on my YouTube channel.

The video is over 2 minutes long as required for the task to upgrade to the free 2-month Star license. However, when I tried to accept the upgrade task through this sponsor, I was only given a 10-day trial.

I couldn't find any place, button, or information on how to submit the review video or promotional video I created.

So, how can I get the free 2-month Star upgrade through sponsored upgrades? I've already made the video, but I don't know the next steps to submit it to the Tubebuddy team for review.

Now that the 10-day trial period has ended, and when I tried to take the sponsored upgrades task by creating a 2-minute video on my YouTube channel, it's no longer possible.

Hi! I'm sorry to hear that. Can you please contact our support team by dropping an email to support@tubebuddy.com so that they can look into this?

If you don't hear from our support team in the next 24-48 working hours, please DM me your ticket ID, and I'll look into this for you!

Thank you for your kind understanding over this!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Hi! I'm sorry to hear that. Can you please contact our support team by dropping an email to support@tubebuddy.com so that they can look into this?

If you don't hear from our support team in the next 24-48 working hours, please DM me your ticket ID, and I'll look into this for you!

Thank you for your kind understanding over this!

Status
Not open for further replies.