• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Request to activate Transcript Search feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

BriLevi

Hi, I purchased TB today with the understanding that the Pro account would allow me to deep search a YT channel using the transcript feature. After many attempts to get Bard to help me activate this tool, I was instructed it was Not a feature yet and I needed to request it.
This would greatly help me in my business and would be deeply appreciated if you could add it.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi, I purchased TB today with the understanding that the Pro account would allow me to deep search a YT channel using the transcript feature. After many attempts to get Bard to help me activate this tool, I was instructed it was Not a feature yet and I needed to request it.
This would greatly help me in my business and would be deeply appreciated if you could add it.

Hi! It seems that you were misled by the Bard AI tool. We don't have the said feature. I have explained everything to you in detail in the support ticket that you sent.

Please reply to me there if you have any questions pertaining to that. :)

Thank you!

Reactions: Wickzy

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Hi! It seems that you were misled by the Bard AI tool. We don't have the said feature. I have explained everything to you in detail in the support ticket that you sent.

Please reply to me there if you have any questions pertaining to that. :)

Thank you!

Reactions: Wickzy
Status
Not open for further replies.