• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Can't download thumbnail in Tubebuddy app

Status
Not open for further replies.

DutchKarting

TubeBuddy Legend
www.dutchkarting.eu
Subscriber Goal
1000021341.jpg

Hello,

I can't download the thumbnail of a video in the Tubebuddy app. I've tried to reinstall the app to fix it, but it doesn't work. I received an error if I pressed on "save video thumbnail image" that the permission wasn't granted. But I don't know how to fix that.

Can someone help me with this problem?

Best regards,
DutchKarting

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
View attachment 14022
Hello,

I can't download the thumbnail of a video in the Tubebuddy app. I've tried to reinstall the app to fix it, but it doesn't work. I received an error if I pressed on "save video thumbnail image" that the permission wasn't granted. But I don't know how to fix that.

Best regards,
DutchKarting

As far as I know, you need to give the TB application permission to store photos on your device. That permission would require "access to gallery or media." You check in your privacy settings to see if the TB app has access to your gallery or media, and if that's the thing and the issue still persists, you can drop us an email at support@tubebuddy.com so that our team can take a look at it.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
View attachment 14022
Hello,

Best regards,
DutchKarting

As far as I know, you need to give the TB application permission to store photos on your device. That permission would require "access to gallery or media." You check in your privacy settings to see if the TB app has access to your gallery or media, and if that's the thing and the issue still persists, you can drop us an email at support@tubebuddy.com so that our team can take a look at it.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I'm sorry to hear that! Yes please, our team will get back to you in 24-48 working hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.