• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Channel Analytics Doesn't Load!

DutchKarting

TubeBuddy Legend
www.dutchkarting.eu
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but my Milestones aren't loading in the Tubebuddy app on my Android mobile and the subscribe counter isn't up to date. Only when I reinstall the Tubebuddy app.
1000020921.jpg

I hope that this bug can be fixed.

Best regards,
DutchKarting

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but my Milestones aren't loading in the Tubebuddy app on my Android mobile and the subscribe counter isn't up to date. Only when I reinstall the Tubebuddy app.View attachment 13979

Best regards,
DutchKarting

Hey guys, recently I've been having this problem with channel analytics (real time subscribers, views) doesn't load.
I didn't change anything in my system recently, I cleared cache, and so on but it still doesn't work.
Anyone knows how to fix it, please?View attachment 13985

Hey guys! I have merged both of your threads into one, as it's related to the same issue.

There was an issue with our channelytics and milestones section. However, the issue is now resolved. You should be able to see the milestones in both places: TubeBuddy Extension and Mobile Application.

If the issue still persists, please drop us an email at support@tubebuddy.com, and we will get this check further for you.

To know more about this issue, we have made a separate article about it on our support website - https://support.tubebuddy.com/hc/en...tics-and-Milestones-Not-Loading-Sept-11-2023-

Hope this helps!

Manhattan Waiter

Hey guys, recently I've been having this problem with channel analytics (real time subscribers, views) doesn't load.
I didn't change anything in my system recently, I cleared cache, and so on but it still doesn't work.
Anyone knows how to fix it, please?
375692704_332274569252977_1570612686759383602_n.jpg

Ayla658

There are a few things you can try to fix this problem:

1. Wait a few hours. Sometimes, YouTube analytics can take a few hours to update. If you've just started using YouTube analytics, it may take some time for the data to populate.
  2. Try logging out of YouTube and logging back in. This can sometimes help to refresh your connection to YouTube and fix any temporary issues.
  3. Use a different browser. If you're using a browser that you don't normally use, try using a different one to see if that makes a difference.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but my Milestones aren't loading in the Tubebuddy app on my Android mobile and the subscribe counter isn't up to date. Only when I reinstall the Tubebuddy app.View attachment 13979

Best regards,
DutchKarting

Anyone knows how to fix it, please?View attachment 13985

Hey guys! I have merged both of your threads into one, as it's related to the same issue.

There was an issue with our channelytics and milestones section. However, the issue is now resolved. You should be able to see the milestones in both places: TubeBuddy Extension and Mobile Application.

If the issue still persists, please drop us an email at support@tubebuddy.com, and we will get this check further for you.

To know more about this issue, we have made a separate article about it on our support website - https://support.tubebuddy.com/hc/en...tics-and-Milestones-Not-Loading-Sept-11-2023-

Hope this helps!

Manhattan Waiter

Thank you guys for all replies. Well, for now it works on my channel but now it doesn't load up statistics from other channels, if I want to compare it with other channel, it's only my data

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Thank you guys for all replies. Well, for now it works on my channel but now it doesn't load up statistics from other channels, if I want to compare it with other channel, it's only my data

Do you mind sharing the screenshot? As the issue is resolved, you should be able to see the stats comparison between your channel and the competitors by simply heading to their channel, scrolling down to channelytic and it should load up like this -

1694597417239.png

SuzyW

Hope this helps!

Hi Nody. I've just lodged a support request, but again there is no reply email or ticket number - is there actually any support apart from this forum? The reason for the request is that channelytics isn't loading on competitors. It loads on my channel, but to try to find competitors ID I need it to load on their channels from what I've read. Is this correct?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi Nody. I've just lodged a support request, but again there is no reply email or ticket number - is there actually any support apart from this forum? The reason for the request is that channelytics isn't loading on competitors. It loads on my channel, but to try to find competitors ID I need it to load on their channels from what I've read. Is this correct?

Hey! Apologize for the delayed response. I hope that the issue has been resolved. Yes, you are right. If you wish to find the competitor's channel ID, you need to head to their YouTube page, then "Home" then scroll down; channelytics should be displayed there, and right in that section, you should see "Channel ID" - "XXXXXX".

If the issue still persists, please drop me a DM with the ticket number so I can get it escalated further.