• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hi! I'm a channel dedicated in sharing gameplay, amazing side quest lores/ stories, funny encounters, glitches and more :D

TCV

youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: TCV
Title of introduction: Hi! I'm a channel dedicated in sharing gameplay, amazing side quest lores/ stories, funny encounters, glitches and more :D
Your name/ Alias: TCV
Where are you from? I'm from the Philippines :D
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through youtube videos related to vidIQ and similar content creators
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I've been struggling taking in a lot of youtuber start-up tips, tricks and lessons, but I seem to be getting nowhere and all info I watch or get just becomes a pile of "what-now?" in my head, thus, I want to belong in a community that can enlighten me and discuss the things we need to understand to improve our channels.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I've been on the "watchers" end or avid "subscriber" end, however one day I've started dreaming and fancied that I want to have a channel where people can find amazing gaming entertainment, to grow thousands of subscribers if not, millions! that share the same love I have towards the gaming world.
How frequently do you upload? I do my best to upload daily or every other day, I post gaming related videos that are originally mine through my gameplay captures :D
What are your hobbies? I like playing video games, I'm a bit bs to PS4, but I have other consoles. I play the guitar, drums and piano. I like reading books about space, classic literature and science :D
What is your biggest dream? Professionally (as per my carrer) one day I want to be the hospital administrator if not, a renowed laboratory science professor.
YouTube Channel Link: UC8WvRt1F7z9lLXdqwvulLvA

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Title of introduction: Hi! I'm a channel dedicated in sharing gameplay, amazing side quest lores/ stories, funny encounters, glitches and more :D
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through youtube videos related to vidIQ and similar content creators
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I've been struggling taking in a lot of youtuber start-up tips, tricks and lessons, but I seem to be getting nowhere and all info I watch or get just becomes a pile of "what-now?" in my head, thus, I want to belong in a community that can enlighten me and discuss the things we need to understand to improve our channels.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I've been on the "watchers" end or avid "subscriber" end, however one day I've started dreaming and fancied that I want to have a channel where people can find amazing gaming entertainment, to grow thousands of subscribers if not, millions! that share the same love I have towards the gaming world.
How frequently do you upload? I do my best to upload daily or every other day, I post gaming related videos that are originally mine through my gameplay captures :D
What are your hobbies? I like playing video games, I'm a bit bs to PS4, but I have other consoles. I play the guitar, drums and piano. I like reading books about space, classic literature and science :D
What is your biggest dream? Professionally (as per my carrer) one day I want to be the hospital administrator if not, a renowed laboratory science professor.

Welcome!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Reactions: TCV

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hey TCV, welcome to the TubeBuddy community! It's awesome to see your passion for gaming and sharing it with others. Best of luck with your gaming journey and your other career aspirations!