• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel UCsqF9UCyAnnbVawMYWwbr1w

ShadowBlaze21

User name: ShadowBlaze21
Title of introduction: UCsqF9UCyAnnbVawMYWwbr1w
Your name/ Alias: ShadowBlaze
Where are you from? Hungary
How did you find TubeBuddy? From google pretty much.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Needed an full Enterprize but doesn't working
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Reach 100 subscribers and earn the locked features on youtube.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. I post Halo content, Minecraft Dungeons and Legends content and soon many other.
What are your hobbies? My hobby is the weather watching and photograph.
What is your biggest dream? That's uncertain yet cause i don't really have an dream. But id like to get many people on youtube and discord.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@blazexBlog21/videos

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: ShadowBlaze21
Title of introduction: UCsqF9UCyAnnbVawMYWwbr1w
Your name/ Alias: ShadowBlaze
Where are you from? Hungary
How did you find TubeBuddy? From google pretty much.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Needed an full Enterprize but doesn't working
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Reach 100 subscribers and earn the locked features on youtube.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. I post Halo content, Minecraft Dungeons and Legends content and soon many other.
What are your hobbies? My hobby is the weather watching and photograph.
What is your biggest dream? That's uncertain yet cause i don't really have an dream. But id like to get many people on youtube and discord.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@blazexBlog21/videos
Hi ShadowBlaze, welcome to the TubeBuddy forums! It's great to have you here. I see you're aiming to reach 100 subscribers and unlock additional features on YouTube, which is an excellent goal. Your content variety, from Halo to Minecraft Dungeons, sounds intriguing, and it's fantastic that you're exploring various interests. Also, weather watching and photography are fascinating hobbies!