• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Understanding Keyword Explorer Data Interpretation

Katherine_Ryan

I've been using the Keyword Explorer tool and have come across a term that I'm not entirely sure about. In the tool, there's a message that says, "Keyword Explorer 500 daily limit Reached." I'm not quite clear on what this means and how it might impact my usage of the tool.Has anyone encountered this message before? Could someone shed some light on what exactly the "Keyword Explorer 500 daily limit Reached" message indicates? I want to make sure I'm using the tool effectively and not hitting any limits unknowingly.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I've been using the Keyword Explorer tool and have come across a term that I'm not entirely sure about. In the tool, there's a message that says, "Keyword Explorer 500 daily limit Reached." I'm not quite clear on what this means and how it might impact my usage of the tool.Has anyone encountered this message before? Could someone shed some light on what exactly the "Keyword Explorer 500 daily limit Reached" message indicates? I want to make sure I'm using the tool effectively and not hitting any limits unknowingly.

Hi! I'm really sorry for the inconvenience it has caused you through this. If you have a paid license or subscription, and yet you're facing this issue, then please drop an email to our support team at support@tubebuddy.com so that they can look into this.

However, if you're on the free version or starter license of the TubeBuddy, do note that we have a limitation on the number of searches you can perform per month. It's limited to 5 searches per month. However, for the paid users, the limit is 500 searches per month.

Hope this helps :)

Reactions: sujanmanju23

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Hi! I'm really sorry for the inconvenience it has caused you through this. If you have a paid license or subscription, and yet you're facing this issue, then please drop an email to our support team at support@tubebuddy.com so that they can look into this.

However, if you're on the free version or starter license of the TubeBuddy, do note that we have a limitation on the number of searches you can perform per month. It's limited to 5 searches per month. However, for the paid users, the limit is 500 searches per month.

Hope this helps :)

Reactions: sujanmanju23