• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Trouble Uploading Thumbnails in TubeBuddy ΓÇô Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby Grace

I've been using TubeBuddy for a while now, and it's been a great tool for managing my YouTube channel. Whenever I attempt to upload a thumbnail through TubeBuddy, the process seems to stall or get stuck. I've followed all the usual steps and made sure my image meets the requirements, but it just won't go through. Has anyone else experienced this problem recently?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I've been using TubeBuddy for a while now, and it's been a great tool for managing my YouTube channel. Whenever I attempt to upload a thumbnail through TubeBuddy, the process seems to stall or get stuck. I've followed all the usual steps and made sure my image meets the requirements, but it just won't go through. Has anyone else experienced this problem recently?

Hey! I'm really sorry for the inconvenience it has caused you through this. We would love to give this a check. Can you please drop an email to our support team at support@tubebuddy.com? If possible, please attach a video recording of the issue so that our support team can investigate this and help you quickly.

If you don't hear from them in the next 48 working hours, please drop me a DM on the forums with the ticket id, and I'll get that check for you.

Hope this helps :)

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Hey! I'm really sorry for the inconvenience it has caused you through this. We would love to give this a check. Can you please drop an email to our support team at support@tubebuddy.com? If possible, please attach a video recording of the issue so that our support team can investigate this and help you quickly.

If you don't hear from them in the next 48 working hours, please drop me a DM on the forums with the ticket id, and I'll get that check for you.

Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.