• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered [Issue Resolved] Tubebuddy Videoanalytics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krataiandbrett

Youtube was down for a while this afternoon and I have since lost the ability to see TubeBuddy video analytics beside videos I am watching. Did this happen for everyone or is there a way I can turn them back on? thanks

Reactions: matmas

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi! The issue has been fixed; you should be able to see the videolytics. If the issue still persists, please drop me a DM on forums.

matmas

Youtube was down for a while this afternoon and I have since lost the ability to see TubeBuddy video analytics beside videos I am watching. Did this happen for everyone or is there a way I can turn them back on? thanks

They've disappeared for me too... and I also would like to know how to reactivate them!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi!

We are aware of an issue with the Videolytics feature not loading for customers after our recent extension update. Resolving this problem is our utmost priority and our dedicated Development Team is actively working on identifying the cause and implementing necessary fixes.

We've marked this issue as high-priority, meaning our team is fully dedicated to its resolution. We'll keep you updated on the progress and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you once again for your kind understanding over this :)

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi! The issue has been fixed; you should be able to see the videolytics. If the issue still persists, please drop me a DM on forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.