• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Social Media How to market youtube channel

jackdavid09

before starting your youtuber channels marketing its important to setup your youtube channel properly. after that you've to upload a lot of videos in shorts and long form. becouse if you promote your channel on social media ,? how other people will subscribe to your channel with out great content. in my opinion while starting a youtube channel your first priority should be your social media platforms like instagram facebook and tiktok. remember to build a brand you need to create profesional account for example your instagram usernames should be same as your youtube channel name... i hope this will be helpful.

jackdavid09

before starting your youtuber channels marketing its important to setup your youtube channel properly. after that you've to upload a lot of videos in shorts and long form. becouse if you promote your channel on social media ,? how other people will subscribe to your channel with out great content. in my opinion while starting a youtube channel your first priority should be your social media platforms like instagram facebook and tiktok. remember to build a brand you need to create profesional account for example your instagram usernames should be same as your youtube channel name... i hope this will be helpful.