• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help My channel suddenly drop impression

gundamkid

Hi everyone,

My YouTube channel suddenly dropped impressions by a lot, about 90%, last month. My channel is about gaming, and I have checked that there is no problem with copyright or nudity. I have waited for almost one month but there is no sign of recovery. Currently, each clip I upload after 10 hours only gets 9-10 impressions.

What should I do to recover my channel?

Thank you for your help!

My status below, just only ~80 - 100 impressions per day :(.

1691574227352.png

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
While I noticed you have a lot of videos uploaded over the past 3 years, your channel still seems to be in the early growth days thus things like views, impressions and subs will constantly go up and down until the channel finds a balance. In essence, you shouldn't be concerned with a drop in impressions and instead should be focusing on figuring out who your audience is and making content for that audience so you can start growing your views.

OP
OP
gundamkid

gundamkid

Thank you,
I was thinking about create a new channel, but I will continue keep and moving with this channel.

While I noticed you have a lot of videos uploaded over the past 3 years, your channel still seems to be in the early growth days thus things like views, impressions and subs will constantly go up and down until the channel finds a balance. In essence, you shouldn't be concerned with a drop in impressions and instead should be focusing on figuring out who your audience is and making content for that audience so you can start growing your views.

Baumi

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
A:=Du hast noch nicht viele Videos drauf. B Keywords C Thunails auf YouTube richtig aufbauen lernen.

Reactions: gundamkid

Baumi

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Danke sch├╢n,
Ich habe dar├╝ber nachgedacht, einen neuen Kanal zu erstellen, aber ich werde diesen Kanal weiterhin pflegen und weiterentwickeln.
[/ZITAT]

Mein Tipp: Schaut euch mal ein paar Videos im deutschen Raum an, da ist z. B. Jan, der viel Content macht und bei wenig Content schwer zu finden ist. ZB Keywords, das Thunails-YouTube-Design, lernen, mehr Keywords, Tags usw. zu integrieren, aus dem Nichts kommt nichts. Ich selbst probiere die Thunails auch mehrmals mit und ohne Pfeile zb aus, aber ohne den für dich ausreichenden Inhalt wird Prudzierst nichts sein, also lernen, wie man gute Thunails zb macht und ein Konzept kann hilfreich sein. nur ein paar kleine Teile, aber im Großen und Ganzen ein mit der Zeit zusammengebautes Ergebnis.

OP
OP
gundamkid

gundamkid

So weird, I decided to stop upload on 15 days. And yesterday I uploaded one video. It will be same tags, keywords (because it's video game series) and the impression looks ok.

The left is video uploaded yesterday, right side is video uploaded 20 days ago.

So funny.

1695015013763.png