• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software Which software best for editing .

Alidervash

Are VSDC is Good for video editing and easy too you are any other software is better the VSDC and not complicated kindly rely thank you

Swisha G

TubeBuddy User
Best is subjective, I like Premier Pro. There are a ton of tutorials available to guide you through your learning process.

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Are VSDC is Good for video editing and easy too you are any other software is better the VSDC and not complicated kindly rely thank you
VSDC is indeed a decent option for video editing, especially if you're looking for something user-friendly and free. It offers a range of basic editing tools, including cutting, merging, and adding transitions. If you're relatively new to video editing and need something straightforward to get started with, VSDC can be a good choice.

However, if you're open to exploring other options, I'd recommend considering Adobe Premiere Pro or DaVinci Resolve. Adobe Premiere Pro is known for its industry-standard features and a vast library of plugins, making it a top choice for professionals. On the other hand, DaVinci Resolve offers both basic and advanced editing capabilities and is renowned for its color grading tools, making it an excellent choice if you're planning to dive deeper into video editing in the future. Both options may seem a bit more complex initially compared to VSDC, but they offer comprehensive tutorials and resources to help you get started. Ultimately, the choice depends on your specific needs and how much you're willing to invest in learning and mastering the software.

Swisha G

TubeBuddy User
I am also using Premier Pro and it is really good.
it really is! and it's rather easy to learn with all of the youtube tutorials. sometimes i'll have premier on one screen and yt on the other trying new things as i work on my projects.

SpookyKikii

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I use After Effects or Premiere Pro, but usually AE as that's what I'm more comfortable in. Not free, but very powerful and Premiere is easy to pick up. :)

SamuelJeremy

Choosing the right video editing software is an important decision, and it's great that you're looking for options that are both good and user-friendly. VSDC is indeed a popular choice, known for its accessibility and features. You can find a comprehensive review of Movavi Video Editor at https://www.marketingdonut.co.uk/blog/23/07/movavi-video-editor-review-2023. This review can provide you with valuable insights into the software and help you determine if it aligns with your editing needs. Ultimately, the best video editing software depends on your specific requirements and preferences.

Deny3

For comprehensive photo editing, Adobe Photoshop is the industry standard with advanced tools, while Lightroom excels in organization and non-destructive editing. If you prefer a free option, GIMP serves as a powerful alternative, and for a user-friendly web-based experience, Canva is suitable. Additionally, Remini Mod Apk is an excellent choice for mobile editing.

DutchKarting

TubeBuddy Legend
www.dutchkarting.eu
Subscriber Goal
I used for editing Adobe Premiere Pro. It's not a free program, but it is easy to use in my opinion. But also a personal prefference to use that software.
I wonder what you guys, used to edit videos :)

byyzeroh

Subscriber Goal
Davinci Resolve if you want free and Vegas Pro if you want a cheaper "premium" software (Cheap when it pops up on humble bundle)

EnglishwithLiz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Looks like I'm a bit different from the rest of you. Started off with Filmora and stuck with it as I bought a lifetime license for $35! OK, I'm a cheapskate! but now use it in combination with Descript. IMO there are so many good bits of software out there now and the quality comes down to the ability of the editor, not the kit. Where you don't compromise is on sound.

Amr7amdy

Subscriber Goal
Hey Bro/sis.
I advise you to use CupCut from Tiktok, it's free and powerful, it has 2 versions, web and local versions. you can choose whatever you want from HERE.
it's easy and lite and have a lot of effects and tools.

if you need mobile version it's avilable on play store too.

Reactions: Lance23

johncarlson

Hey Dear Team,

Absolutely, VSDC is a solid choice for video editing, providing a good balance between functionality and user-friendly features. However, if you're looking for alternatives that might offer a different set of tools or a more streamlined experience, consider checking out Shotcut or DaVinci Resolve. Both are known for their powerful editing capabilities and user-friendly interfaces. It ultimately depends on your specific editing needs and preferences. If you're interested in a comparison related to image editing, you can also explore the differences between PicsArt vs Pixlr, as they cater to distinct user preferences and purposes. Feel free to try them out and see which software aligns best with your editing style!

Best Regards.

Last edited: