• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice I am trying to get more views

EwanArnolda

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Hi guys,
I really need some advice. How can I get more views. I have noticed my views have dropped and want to build them up again.
Any kind of advice will help.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Focus on the video itself... make your work the absolute most engaging thing that you are physically capable of creating. You need 110% personality, amazing footage and transitions between different settings with a mass-appealing subject matter. Tie all that together with the most compelling and intriguing title/thumbnail image that you have ever put together.

This should be your focus with every single video... and this will make a difference.

Reactions: EwanArnolda
OP
OP
EwanArnolda

EwanArnolda

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Focus on the video itself... make your work the absolute most engaging thing that you are physically capable of creating. You need 110% personality, amazing footage and transitions between different settings with a mass-appealing subject matter. Tie all that together with the most compelling and intriguing title/thumbnail image that you have ever put together.

This should be your focus with every single video... and this will make a difference.
Hey @Stanley | Team TB, thank you. I am trying to create engaging videos.

Vince Alvino

Ham Shack Reviews
TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Make your videos answer a question, or solve an issue. Do it in an interesting and insightful manner, be full of personality and likeable. A useful video that is entertaining will be viewed and shared. Good luck!

Reactions: EwanArnolda

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Honestly, I don't know. Looking at your YouTube channel, yes, I can see that you're trying to make engaging videos with good thumbnails, and you have tutorials trying to teach important skills that you have learned.

I would try some product review videos. Take whatever photo equipment you have and do a review of it. Don't be afraid to show your face either. Honestly if you are a photographer, check out Instagram. I feel it's a far better platform for photography than YouTube. I don't think people will watch still photos unless they are incorporated into a much larger, more complex story, a la Ken Burns.

I would go on photography adventures much like you're already doing, but turn those into true travel documentary film-like projects. You may also want to highlight your country as a travel destination for affluent globe-trotters. If you have access, check out the Travel Channel. Notice how some of their shows are filmed, edited.

For instance, my background is in music, but my channel it not about music. It's about fishing. Yet, I compose all the music for my YouTube channel. The music is incorporated into the over all channel. If I did a purely music-based YouTube channel, I doubt it would have ever grown.

So, consider a slight pivot in your content. Focus on travel documentary. Go on adventures. Think National Geographic. Document your adventures in video of you walking around trying to find awesome shots.

Also, start product reviews of up-and-coming camera gear. That is a very easy way to get more views.

Last edited:

Raimundo

tá ai uma coisa que não depende só da gente depende do conteudo e principalmente do algoritimo está dificil enteder como funciona