• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel still on the way...

Corn

User name: Corn
Title of introduction: I'm Corn. Love video game,music,paint and anime. I want to use Youtube or Twitch to let people know me and like me.I,m very enioy to making video or live video game.And hope to keep doing it.
Your name/ Alias: Corn or 玉米
Where are you from? Taiwan
How did you find TubeBuddy? From a Youtuber. His name is Greyson Zhang.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn some knowledge and skills you need to know as a youtuber
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Let more peope know what I think. And make more Like-minded friends.
How frequently do you upload? 1/week
What are your hobbies? 1.video game. Like Minecraft,Apex...
2.Music. No particular style. I can like any style of music. Also I want to try make music in future. That will be very cool.
3.Japanese animation, no reason, just like it. :)
What is your biggest dream? To become famous and to create a little world where I feel like I belong.
I want to prove that no matter the choice, as long as he is happy, he is worthwhile.
And my choice is be a Youtuber.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjR4AqDOopIES4mQufI5BEA

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Corn. Welcome. Its glad to see you here. I am sure you will meet like minded friends over here. Also, I want to see you FAMOUS where the world you belong to. All the best.

Reactions: Corn