• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Do you like my thumbnail? Please comment.

Sumi Kakati

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
F0F1D4F7-3D95-4638-8607-F7646242293D.jpeg

This is the thumbnail of my recent upload. What do you have to say? Do you like it? Please leave your comments below and if you want to watch the full tutorial, you can visit my YouTube channel ΓÇ£SumiΓÇÖs CreationΓÇ¥.

fatosinteressantes

Hi there, the thumbnail looks great!

I would improve 3 things:

1) Shift the text all the way to the left side, as it is, the text will be under the "video timer" on the right side and no one will read the thumbnail text (specially on mobiles).
2) You need more contrast on the text, maybe outline the letters, or out glow, or find a way to make more contrast between your background and the text.
3) Increase the Handcrafted or change the font, I believe it will be hard to read it on mobiles.

I think your idea of the "handcrafted" is perfect, the issue is that people won't read it.

Cheers

Reactions: Sumi Kakati
OP
OP
Sumi Kakati

Sumi Kakati

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi there, the thumbnail looks great!

I would improve 3 things:

1) Shift the text all the way to the left side, as it is, the text will be under the "video timer" on the right side and no one will read the thumbnail text (specially on mobiles).
2) You need more contrast on the text, maybe outline the letters, or out glow, or find a way to make more contrast between your background and the text.
3) Increase the Handcrafted or change the font, I believe it will be hard to read it on mobiles.

I think your idea of the "handcrafted" is perfect, the issue is that people won't read it.

Cheers
Thank you so much. ItΓÇÖs really helpful.

Half Ninja Giant

Hi! I like the thumbnail for me, agreeing with a previous comment. It's just the text is not the most legible, Bolder writing with a bit more colour, your other thumbnails on your channel are perfect. I would maybe just change the text to be "DIY Money Tree"? Just to keep it short! Otherwise great job

OP
OP
Sumi Kakati

Sumi Kakati

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi! I like the thumbnail for me, agreeing with a previous comment. It's just the text is not the most legible, Bolder writing with a bit more colour, your other thumbnails on your channel are perfect. I would maybe just change the text to be "DIY Money Tree"? Just to keep it short! Otherwise great job
Thank you ❤️

Nicktrix

I like it but it could be better!
The only ideas I've thought of, also feeding off of other peoples feedback, is to
move the text so the duration of the video isnt blocking it
Add more color to the thumbnail; remember, you want it to be the most clickable out of everyone else's.
Also, add something more recognizable, like maybe a famous painter or sculptor, in the bottom left of the screen. People love seeing something that they recognize, whether conscious or not.

It's not a bad thumbnail at all!! All it needs is more color, like maybe changing the text color or adding "stroke" to it.

OP
OP
Sumi Kakati

Sumi Kakati

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I like it but it could be better!
The only ideas I've thought of, also feeding off of other peoples feedback, is to
move the text so the duration of the video isnt blocking it
Add more color to the thumbnail; remember, you want it to be the most clickable out of everyone else's.
Also, add something more recognizable, like maybe a famous painter or sculptor, in the bottom left of the screen. People love seeing something that they recognize, whether conscious or not.

It's not a bad thumbnail at all!! All it needs is more color, like maybe changing the text color or adding "stroke" to it.
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback❤️

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
That's a beautiful piece of art you have! however, I would like the text to be shifted to the left as well.

mimmo academy

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
View attachment 13665
This is the thumbnail of my recent upload. What do you have to say? Do you like it? Please leave your comments below and if you want to watch the full tutorial, you can visit my YouTube channel ΓÇ£SumiΓÇÖs CreationΓÇ¥.

I think it can be really good and people want to see what you are talking about , great

Baumi

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Contrast and a shadow in psd would bring the font even more to the fore.my opinion the font is so quite difficult to read on the phone.