• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Glad to be here, When Im not on YouTube I am an Author, Deisgner, Wife, Mom and GiGI(Grandma).

ViralBooM704

Subscriber Goal
User name: ViralBooM704
Title of introduction: Glad to be here, When Im not on YouTube I am an Author, Deisgner, Wife, Mom and GiGI(Grandma).
Your name/ Alias: Bratt~ ViralBooM704
Where are you from? I am from a little town in North Carolina
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy Watching Nicks Live Streams on YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I get so much helpful information from the live streams I figured TubeBuddy would only be a Plus to that equation
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just want people to laugh. and Be inspired (as I have 2 channels) There is so much turmoil, animosity in the world people get overwhelmed and forget to breath. If I can make them laugh for 30 seconds a day, My goals reached. Would love to hit the monitization status at some point in the near future.
How frequently do you upload? I upload almost everyday, Usually very early morning, or around midnight.
What are your hobbies? I like playing bingo, making designs, writing, watching football, music, I LOVE Music!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be pain free, probably not in my cards. So making others laugh, and hopefully being monetized one day, would help in that dream a little bit.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVheMrSYWcDgFMA2k02R-KA

Reactions: joaocb
OP
OP
ViralBooM704

ViralBooM704

Subscriber Goal
Thank you for the vote of confidence. Means a lot. I'm sure being here will help tremendously. See you around

OP
OP
ViralBooM704

ViralBooM704

Subscriber Goal
My pleasure, I totally agree with you. We need more laughter, kindness, understanding. Just takes one person to make or break your day. I wanna be the person Making your day

• Love
Reactions: joaocb