• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel hii everyone!~ just realized tubebuddy had a forum??

chimibo

User name: chimibo
Title of introduction: hii everyone!~ just realized tubebuddy had a forum??
Your name/ Alias: chimibo
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I started my Youtube channel a couple years ago and when I searched for helpful tools for new content creators, TubeBuddy was highly recommended
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Honestly i always wanted to join a forum that had other new content creators like me! I just now realized that this existed and im so excited to join and meet others here~ Hopefully i'm able to help others
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My ultimate goal with my channel is to be able to share the things that make me happy and hopefully thru the process make others happy as well! I was recently diagnosed with ADHD so when I first started my YT channel it was a real struggle to focus and grow it. Now that I'm able to focus, i would love for this channel to show others that you can live life by doing things you love and enjoy! (i would love to grow a community that's into the same stuff as me!)
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? i love gaming and collecting cute stuff! I currently collect sanrio items and squishmallows! My main game is The Sims Franchise! I'm also very into arts and crafts, puzzles, diamond art , decorating, cooking, and shopping!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to grow a community through my channel and be there for others who are struggling in life, by showing them that there's so many things in life that bring joy! I would also love to become a monetized Youtuber so that I'm able to help out my husband
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@chimibo

Reactions: Xavier De Buck

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Chimibo. Welcome here. It's glad that you chose to share on YouTube what you Love. I hope you will love your stay here. All the best for your YouTube journey.

dlsapk

Greetings, dear! A warm and hearty welcome to this vibrant online community. Your decision to bring your passions to the YouTube platform is truly inspiring. May your journey here be filled with boundless creativity and the joy of sharing what you love. Here's to an exhilarating and fulfilling YouTube adventure that awaits you!

Blissful Connections

TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
Hi! Thank you for sharing your story. Congratulations on being successful in focusing to grow your channel. It is definitely hard work and you are doing it well. Best wishes!